- Engage students in personlized, technology-empowered, deeper learning experiences that build life-long learning skills.
- Implement Sheltered English Instruction in all content areas across all grade levels to support ELL students.
- Improve classroom management techniques through consistent expectations PK-8.
- Cultivate a strong waiting list through additional outreach, marketing, and branding.
- Increase communication to all stakeholders regarding all things RBCS through the use of global calls, social media, the school website, and email.
- Develop school-wide behavioral expectations and restorative practices to support the social and emotional development of all students to ensure a positive school culture.
- Review, adapt, and make accessible the school curriculum to ensure proper sequence and pacing supportive of academic achievement across all content areas resulting in increased state assessment scores.