Red Bank Charter School Foundation (Foundation) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation.
Our mission is to engage the broader Two River community in supporting Red Bank Charter School (RBCS) students; we strive to do this by providing them with the tools to excel academically, as well as socially and emotionally, so they will be empowered to embrace a future of opportunities.
The Foundation is built upon the following cornerstones that guide our initiatives and serve as our road map dedicated to fostering the growth of the "whole child".
- The Foundation is dedicated to supporting the academic growth of each and every RBCS student and teacher. Successful outcomes in early education leads to a world of opportunity, and we are unwavering in our commitment to fostering an environment where every RBCS student can learn.
- At the heart of the Foundation lies the belief that every RBCS student possesses unique potential. We are committed to providing support that will prepare RBCS students to recognize opportunities and navigate the challenges of an everevolving world.
- The community is the classroom, and we recognize the importance of collaboration. The Foundation is a bridge that connects RBCS with the wider community, thriving on partnerships, role modeling, and shared aspirations.
- We are deeply committed to the holistic health and well-being of RBCS students, educators, and staff. Understanding the integral link between well-being and learning, we champion initiatives that encompass physical fitness, mental resilience, and emotional support.
- Investing in a child’s highest potential, the Foundation supports RBCS students to reach for the stars. Through providing resources and tools to create a brighter future, we will partner with educators and staff to inspire the next generation of leaders.
- We recognize the transformative role of educators and support their professional growth. By championing innovation and providing opportunities for continuing education, the Foundation honors their dedication to shaping the minds and inspiring the hearts of every student.
The RBCS gymnasium will transform the educational experience at RBCS. A dedicated home court will eliminate the burden of seeking rented facilities for RBCS sports. Additionally, the 4,300 square foot space will serve as a vital space for indoor recess in inclement weather and various school events. This gymnasium stands as a testament to our unwavering commitment to holistic education and the well-being of our students, educators, and the entire Red Bank community.
Red Bank Charter School Foundation
68 White Street, Suite 7-165
Red Bank, NJ 07701